About the Role
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
• Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment.
• Ability to extend arms, bend, stoop, stand and walk public areas for extended periods of time.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to provide clear directions on guests’ request.
• Ability to understand and follow directions and perform job functions under limited supervision. D team leaders with a team minded approach.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
• Vacuum cleaning and dusting the rooms to ensure that they are in a spotless nature for the occupancy of the guests.
• Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
• Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
• Restock housekeeping cleaning cart.
• Report all missing items from guestrooms (i.e., hair dryers, technology).
• Following proper Lost & Found procedures to ensure lost items are immediately reported when found. • Ensure the room’s equipment and facilities are functioning properly and report any malfunction according to standards.
• Inspect guestrooms and report appropriately on their status.
• Focus on attention to details when cleaning a room and bathrooms.
• Input real-time work orders via KYC and any guest concerns during interaction. Convey with clarity in KYC all guest opportunities.
• Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the leadership team.
• Greet, welcome, and acknowledge all guests by name and respond to their requests in a courteous and professional manner always using professional language. Remain attentive to the needs of all guests, providing them with dependable, punctual, and enthusiastic service. Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient service to all internal and external guests. Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Identify opportunities to optimize performance and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation, and driving necessary change.
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
• Ensure compliance with hotel policies, procedures, and standards with self and colleagues.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary and guest information.
About the Company